Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I am not good at PVP

This morning, I tried my hand at some battlegrounds on my level 84 ret paladin. I had played some over the weekend, and I had some fun playing as ret, since I could do damage and heal my team. Today was not as much fun.


In general, it was difficult for my teams to get very much momentum as the horde were much better at being grouped, focusing down a target, and they wiped the floor with us. Our team was all over the place. People (me included) running in haphazardly without the group, and we got picked off so easily.

I queued as a healer to see how that played out, and let's just say that entering a battleground is not the right time to situate one's action bars for pvp healing. I've played a holy paladin for years, but having rarely pvped since cata, I was very unprepared.

I will keep trying to pvp, as that is something I am looking forward to when classic comes out. I'm going to try to focus on helping my team coordinate better, so that we aren't just lambs to the slaughter. Fingers crossed.

At the very least, it gives me time to farm some Ghost Iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment