Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Day 2 of Streaming in Stranglethorn

Today the goal was to test out my microphone. I found an old head set in the garage, and gave it a try. The first attempt, I didn't have the headset set as the microphone and must've been using my computer mic, which was real quiet. That stream was interrupted by a renegade kitten who was climbing up my leg, so I took a break and then came back to try out the mic on the headset.

The headset showed it's age, and the result was a crackly audio. It wasn't too bad, and I could be heard more better. It was better at certain parts of the stream, so I might continue using them, but I also could stand to get a new headset anyway.

Highlights from today include falling into a really cool whirlpool formed by the Cataclysm. That part was cool because I had never seen that part of the zone before. I also found two rare spawns which is always fun. I was also lucky enough to have gotten the Grubashi Arena chest. It spawns every three hours, and I happened to be in the area right around 9. It helps that the zone is pretty empty.




No comments:

Post a Comment