Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Starting to Stream in Preparation for Classic WoW

I am beyond excited for the release of classic wow, and I want to try my hand at streaming as I play. Facebook seems like the easiest platform as it's already integrated into the Battle.net client.

So I'm going to stream as I try to complete the Loremaster achievement for Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. I never did all of the quests during Vanilla wow, and I've only accidentally done the quests since the Cataclysm. So my goal is to complete the achievement before I venture back in time and begin questing and leveling in Classic WoW. I'm got the Cape of Stranglethorn and Wetlands left on Eastern Kingdoms, and Kalimdor is completely undone.

I'll post all of the streams to Sevo's WoW Time on Facebook , and I'll try to keep up with this blog as it goes.

This first video is just a test of me trying to see how the tool works trying to take down some orcs. It ends with an epic fail on disengage in an orc cave, and in hindsight Feign Death would have been helpful.





I'm looking forward to playing with ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment