Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Results after PVPing as a Holy Priest

Previously I posted about pvping as a holy priest. (you can find it here). It's been a couple of week and numerous battlegrounds later, and I think I've come to a decesion. It's really fun!

I'll start by emphasizing that Discipline is still very good, but all in all I've found few draw backs while doing battlegrounds.

Guardian Spirit is great. Lightwell, has been more useful than I thought. Prayer of Mending is much more powerful, and therefore awesome. Renew is very nice. Blessed Resilience and Blessed recovery are great for staying alive. And Body and Soul is full of win.

The only major draw back that I've noticed is my heals are much slower. With the pvp gear, my haste is cut in half, which makes Borrowed Time an awesome reason to be disc.

But all in all I have had a lot of fun, and I've noticed that I am pretty tough to kill, and can keep people alive pretty well. Holy may not be as good as disc as far as single target healing, but there are a lot of cool talents in the tree that are very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment