Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Excited about the latest beta build

A new Beta Build is availale at wowhead.com, and it has me excited.

I've already decided that, when 4.0 hits the live realms, I'm going to spend my talent points with an emphasis on leveling. For my priest that meant picking up Evangelism and Archangel from the Disc tree, and for my paly that meant getting the talents that boosted Exocism and Holy Shocks damage.

I was expecting this focus on leveling to cause me to sacrafice some points away from the healing bonuses, but it turns out that I won't be missing out on as much as I thought (for my priest at least).

Here is a look at my priest' healing and leveling spec. With the addition of Trinity and Surge of Light, Evangelism and Archangel will be a lot more useful for Holy. Even better is that these talents are almost required for moving further down the tree, and Surge of Light gives Heal a chance for an instant Flash Heal. I am liking this a lot. The way it is now, spending to improve Smite and making it functional is not so good for healing. Now, though, Smite won't be such a non useful option, and the points spent to do that also help with healing!

Here is a look at my pally's healing and leveling spec. Can you say Shockadin? I am looking forward to seeing how this works while leveling. Exorcism and Holy shock look like they will combine to make holy a lot of fun while leveling. The new Spiritual Focus talents, looks like a great addition too. No more missing Judgments. All in all, this spec will allow me to kill things faster while only losing a couple of healing talents.

While I am sure that Ret and Shadow will be the best leveling specs for killing things fast, but I don't care. I like Holy in both cases better, and I'm going to be leveling with my girlfriend's mage and warrior which means we can two man most of those pesky group quests while we move up to 85.

No comments:

Post a Comment