Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's my first time!

In an effort to catch up on the happenings in the WoW community while being unproductive at my job, I've discovered WoW blogs. Over the last couple of weeks I've been reading some very interesting articles about a variety of topics surrounding the the gaming community.

From Cataclysm news, to raiding blues there is always something new and interesting being brought to the forefront. And so, I've been inspired to join in. I've been playing WoW for almost 4 years now, and I'd like to think that I've learned a little about the game and how to play it.

My main characters are a holy priest and holy paladin. The paladin is the first class I played, and that character was my first 80, and some most of my coolest achivements. The priest is a character that I've had for a long time, but never really played until my guild realized the healing ICC with 3 holy paladins might not be so good. I leveled him and he is my Kingslayer.

Both classes are my favorite, and both are (in my opinion) the coolest when it comes to look and playstyle. Most of what I talk about will be from the perspective of these two characters, Sev (the pally), and Cell (the priest). I have spent time leveling most every class at the low levels, but these two have occupied my point of view the most.

I hope you enjoy reading, as I offer my view on things WoW related.

No comments:

Post a Comment