Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Zul'Aman, and Not Making Progress

Last Friday my guild ran Zul'Aman. Since it won't be around in its current form once patch 4.1 hits we decided to take the opportunity at getting some guildies their achievements before it went bye bye. We managed to get the Guild Achievement for it aswell, and over all the run went very well.

Over the past few weeks we've been scheduling lower level raids for a couple of reasons. One, so that we are doing things as a guild, always nice. And two, so that we can help our less experienced guild members get used to what raiding means. We have a lot of new players, and a lot of players new to end game raiding. If they want to raid current content as a guild, we figure they need to show that they can raid trivial content as a guild also. We started in Molten Core, went on to Karazhan, and Zul'Aman. Next week we're moving on to Naxxramas. We'll see how it goes, and eventually we'll move into the later tiers of both previous expansions.

No new progress on crafting the legendary. I'm only two Blood of the Mountains away still. This week I'm going to farm my butt off to get that hammer. Wish me luck, and happy belated April Fools!

The next time that I post I hope to have Sulfuras in my possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment