Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Itching for some PVP

I know that I said last time, that I would be posting when I had the hammer. Well I have all of the materials for it, but I didn't have anyone online to make the Sulfuron Hammer for me. So I'll have to wait another day or two, but the important thing is that I have all of the mats I need. 

So onto the topic. Lately I have been very interested in PVPing. On a hunter, a rogue, a warrior, or on my shiny pally  I have really enjoyed running battlegrounds. The problem is, that most of the characters that I have been pvping on are on different realms from my main realm. This means no heirlooms, no guild perks, and no gold. So I'm pretty much stuck with the gear that I have, and whatever upgrades I can get through Dungeons and honor. I don't really mind working to get better gear as I level, but I just want to pvp, I don't want to deal with the time it takes to get the gear on a character that isn't even on my main realm. 

So, I'm going to have to just bite the bullet, and suck it up. I might server swap the shiny pally, but my other toons can stay put. I'll just have to find a way to pvp on my main realm. Until then I shall continue to get my fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment