Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Trying out my Holy Paladin PVP spec

Yesterday I decided to change my spec to suit a PVP playstyle. I chose to go with a hybrid between PVE talents and PVP talents because I still plan to heal dungeons and such. I am planning on organizing

Here it is http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scfbdrduubohbZcb:acVkfz  and I think it will work pretty well for me.

I think that the spec is pretty solid. it all came down to a choice between Tower of Radiance and Enlightened Judgments and Improved Judgment. Tower would have increased my holy power generation, but I really like the longer range on my judgments. I also decided to go with the increased healing from Conviction and Divnity instead of going with the bonus holy power from Pursuit of Justice. Most of these decisions stem from keeping the PVE in mind.

I decided to go with Denounce as a way for me to add some fire power to the mix. With that talent I feel more confident when I am going one on one with someone.

All in all I feel pretty good about the spec. I might find that Tower of Radiance and Pursuit of Justice are more  needed than I thought, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment